Wellness Spice Kit ~ Seven Antioxidant Spices
Ready for your canines! Included in this set:
-:- Seven reusable hexagon magnetic jars for fridge
-:- Lids are hand-stamped with spice names
-:- Internal food-safe magnet cap keeps spices and magnets separate
-:- 7 organic spices for poultry, pork and beef
Magnetic spice kit popular for your non-vegetarian friends and it's our best-selling Father's Day gift. Strong neodymium magnets will keep jars from sliding. Lids form an airtight lock, keeping spices fresh. 1.5 oz. jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall and hold a volume of ~1/4 cup.
This set includes seven organic seasonings:
- CAYENNE Capsaicin, the active chemical in cayenne pepper, has long been known to help reduce ulcer symptoms, and may have a related ability to lower your risk of stomach cancer. Full of beta-carotene, other antioxidants and immune boosters to help build healthy mucous membrane tissues.
- CINNAMON Cinnamon speeds the rate at which your brain processes visual cues. Cinnamon also helps to regulate blood-sugar levels so you can stay focused. The compound polyphenols may help prevent cell damage that increases cancer risk, and has shown an ability to stop the growth of melanoma cells.
- CLOVE Cloves contain substances that, when eaten, have displayed protections against a type of skin tumor! Use cloves to prevent the cold. Drink it in the tea as a painkiller to get rid of a sore throat. Cloves also relax the GI tract, improving digestion.
- GARLIC Long-touted for its heart healthy benefits, garlic might also fight brain cancer. A 2007 study noted that garlic compounds eliminated brain-cancer cells. Daily garlic consumption can lower total cholesterol.
- ROSEMARY Rosemary's anti-inflammatory properties are proving to be promising against colon cancer. There is evidence that it stimulates the production of acetylcholine, which in turn helps boost learning and memory.
- THYME Full of antioxidants, that prevent cellular damage that can boost overall health and help prevent cancer, inflammation, and signs of aging.
- TURMERIC In India, where they eat curry almost every day—the Alzheimer’s disease rate is ¼ of what it is in the US. New research also shows it might be useful in treating pre-diabetes. Turmeric also has been shown to inhibit the development of cancers of the breast, cervix and uterus. Used topically, it heals skin infections!
Save 10% on your first order by joining our monthly spice newsletter. We giveaway a set of spice refills each month to a lucky subscriber!